Planet Fedora

Jose Manimala josemanimala at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:18:03 UTC 2013

Rahul,
          The post was incorrectly placed in the wrong category. I have a
separate feed category for fedora. It was not supposed to show up on
planet. I have marked my account ae inactive on Fas to remove the content
in question. I will stop posting to planet as this was terrible error and I
feel terrible.

Sorry again.
Jose