Introduction and Patch for ticket #176

Nicholas Alonge nick.alonge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:41:13 UTC 2013

Hello!

My name is Nick and I'm a web and applications developer. I have about 3
years of experience developing websites and applications. I'm proficient
in Python, HTML5 and CSS. I also have experience in other areas,
primarily mobile(android) application development and Linux desktop
applications.
I've just recently started to get involved in the Fedora community and
I'm having a blast helping out so far. I'm especially interested in
joining the websites team.

Now that's out of the way, I'd like to submit a patch for ticket #176 -
"Make 64-bit the default x86 download".
Per the ticket, I changed the side link "First, download a Fedora iso"
to point to the x86_64 iso to match the "Download Now!" button. I
decided not to re-arrange the other download pages to promote 64bit
first as I think that warrants some discussion first.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself and reviewing my patch. I look
forward to working more on the websites.

---
Nicholas Alonge
irc at freenode: cafejunkie
twitter: @webguynja