Self-introduction: Eduardo Mayorga

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 27 17:00:46 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I am Eduardo from Nicaragua. My FAS username is mayorgalinux, as well
as my IRC nick.

I have been transalating some wiki pages, and I also want to improve
them, directly, in English.

Moreover, I am Ambassadors, Translation and Freemedia teams member. I
am applying for become part of the Campus Ambassador and Marketing
teams.

My website skills are:
* A little bit of HTML 4
* Some wiki editing experience

Other skills:
* Translate into Spanish
* Giving speeches
* Basic programming (C language learning)

I'd also like to learn about websites administration. So I can be
useful for the team.

If you can help me to get started, please do it! I am eager to start
working. I'll try to start doing simple and easy task, and assay to
grow into the team.

Regards.
    _
   °v°