Have Chat support on the fedora website.

Sherry Jindal pr at confaber.com
Thu Jun 27 18:22:29 UTC 2013

Hey Folks,

Though fedora has IRC channels, but given the changing usage pattern, it
would be much useful to users if there was an on-website-IRC kind of
support, were users can discuss among themselves and get doubts resolved,
all from the website.

I am co-founder  at Confaber (http://confaber.com), we provide exactly that
kind of service, it just needs two lines of HTML to be embedded on the
website. The service is completely free of cost.

We would request you to try out our service on the fedora website. We would
be happy to provide all kinds of support.

We are sure that this will be very beneficial to fedora users and
developers alike.

Do let me know if you need any other info.Hope to hear from you soon.

Sherry Jindal,
Co-founder and VP Marketing,
Confaber Inc
(http://confaber.com)