Have Chat support on the fedora website.

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:41:59 UTC 2013

Hi Sherry,
As this has been brought up in past, the IRC network that we manage support
through (freenode) already has an existing webchat client. I wouldn't
expect there to be a huge rush of support away from the current method of
doing things.

Additionally, there are a number of problems on your website that you are
trying to send out. I have seen missing pages, bad links and typos, so
generally not a good start :(

Cheers
Bryan