Introducing major changes in the repo architecture

shaiton at fedoraproject.org shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 6 10:21:58 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I have been working lately to fix ticket #90 in order to improve the
maintainability of the websites.

I've just merged the f19-alpha branch in master, as it was running fine in
stg.
You might want to pull and clean your local clone of the repository.
You might want to take a look at the new building tree..
And you might look for me to update the documentation. Will do soon, I
promise :)
Many thanks to robyduck who helped me moving forward :)

The idea was to merge all Makefiles and python scripts. We could do
better, but at least huge work was done.

Please, take a look at some websites and report if you think I broke
something (as i did for fedorahosted/gitweb and fudcon.fpo few days
ago...) Checking never hurts. And caching bother me a lot :)

At the end of the month, f19-alpha will get it's files updated to be ready
for alpha GA.
But I am still not sure about #137, should we move toward this direction
now?
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/137

We still have to manage #144 with nirik.

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)