waartaa -- open source web-based chat

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 13:55:43 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 02:41:52AM +0530, Ratnadeep Debnath wrote:
> >> Oooooooooooooh!!!!! Great idea! Getting up and running on IRC has
> >> been a barrier for some new contributors, particularly in the design
> >> space. This would be really nice!
> > I convinced prospective Flock speaker Ratnadeep Debnath to join this mailing
> > list for further discussion. Hello, Ratnadeep!
> Thanks Matthew for inviting me to this list :)

Yes -- and thanks for the overview. What do you think about how this fits
into
http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2014/04/01/a-proposal-for-fedoras-website-considering-fedora-next/
?

I'd love for the Flock talk to be not just an overview, but a presentation
of how it fits into our new web site. :)

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"