Feedback on the new website

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 10 20:04:27 UTC 2014

On 12/10/2014 02:29 PM, Bryan Sutherland wrote:
> Hi Mo,
> To clarify what is being stated about the first image IMHO it that the
> screen of the laptop appears polarized, like when looking from an angle
> on some screens. The left side of the weather app appears in negative.

Okay, I wouldn't qualify any of this as blurriness.

There is a slight halo around the laptop because it was originally a
sloppily masked out placeholder; we didn't have time to update the image
and are aware of that issue.

I don't know what you mean about the left side of the weather app
appearing in negative? That is what the weather app looks like....

~m