Vim commands for copying to system clipboard but text does, not show up in Clipman

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:49:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

It may simply be because vim is not compiled with clipboard support on Fedora:

$ vim --version | grep -e Features -e clipboard
Huge version without GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
-clipboard       +iconv           +path_extra      -toolbar
+eval            +mouse_dec       +startuptime     -xterm_clipboard

Best,
Dridi