389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
- Fedora 32
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
* Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 220.127.116.11
* Issue 51222 - It should not be allowed to delete Managed Entry manually
* Issue 51129 - SSL alert: The value of sslVersionMax “TLS1.3” is
higher than the supported version
* Issue 51086 - Fix instance name length for interactive install
* Issue 51136 - JSON Error output has redundant messages
* Issue 51059 - If dbhome directory is set online backup fails
* Issue 51000 - Separate the BDB backend monitors
* Issue 49300 - entryUSN is duplicated after memberOf operation
* Issue 50984 - Fix disk_mon_check_diskspace types
389 Directory Server Development Team