On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:09 AM Fabien Boucher <fboucher(a)redhat.com> wrote:
To give a concrete example, here is a PR that has been validated by Zuul, approved by
package maintainer and published by Zuul on Koji.
Four jobs have run to validate the PR (triggered at PR creation/update):
- rpm-scratch-build: Package build as scratch on Koji
- rpm-linter: Run the rpm-lint command on packages built by Koji
- rpm-rpminspect: Run the rpminspect command on packages built by Koji
- rpm-test: Run the included tests/tests.yml functional tests on a Fedora Rawhide VMs
Then the maintainer, after a look at the test results, flagged the PR with the
flag to trigger the publication part of the workflow. Then Zuul:
- merged the PR
- run the job rpm-build to build on Koji
More details on this wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zuul-based-ci
Can we have Zuul support fast-forward merges? Merge commits are really
irritating for managing multi-branch (i.e. current Dist-Git package
真実はいつも一つ！/ Always, there's only one truth!