On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 12:08 -0500, Elihu Smails wrote:
I have installed Fedora 9 and wanted to install the MLS Policy. I
performed the following steps:
1. Install Fedora 9
2. Install Patches
4. yum install -y selinux-policy-mls
5. Open /etc/selinux/config and change the following:
6. touch /.autorelabel
7. Reboot. The relabelling works fine
8. Set SELINUX to enforcing in /etc/selinux/config
9. Reboot. I get many error messages about the file system and it
drops me into a single user shell.
Can someone please tell me what the proper steps are.
I think we'd have to see the details of the errors, but the LSPP
configuration only covers a subset of the system and of course was for a
specific set of RHEL5 packages.
If you boot permissive instead, what avc messages do you get?
National Security Agency