I've just reinstalled a computer with F20 and virt-preview and noticed USB passthrough
doesn't work with QEMU/KVM. I add the device using virt-manager.
· The device indeed appears in the XML declaration after I add it;
· Qemu instances are created under the qemu user;
· Qemu.conf wasn't modified;
· The device remains owned by root;
· The VM libvirt log signals a libusb error: libusb requires write access to USB
Is it a known problem ?
Thanks in advance.
Eric VISEUR | System Engineer | THALES Belgium S.A.
Rue des Frères Taymans, 28 |B-1480 TUBIZE - BELGIUM |
Show replies by date