[389-devel] Please review: various lib389 cleanups

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 15:22:37 UTC 2013

On 11/21/2013 01:58 AM, thierry bordaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The changes look  very good.
>
> I have a question regarding start/stop in Replica class. Why do not
> you use the function self.agreement.schedule(agmdn, interval='start')
> and self.agreement.schedule(agmdn, interval='stop') ?

I will change it to use schedule().

> about the function 'agreement_dn(basedn, other)' why not putting it
> into the Agreement class ?
> Note that it uses the functions 'agreements' that is Replica but I
> would expect it to be in Agreement class as well (renamed in 'list' ?).

Yes.  I think I will change the names also, to pause() and resume().

I think the following methods should be moved to the Agreement class:
check_init start_and_wait wait_init start_async keep_in_sync
agreement_dn (rename to "dn") agreements (rename to "list") (also, is it
a problem that we have a method name "list" that is the same as a python
keyword/built-in?)