[Fedora-directory-users] fedora-ds and Samba?

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 14:11:23 UTC 2005

I don't have a specific answer to your question, but I've started a
section on the wiki:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Documentation#Howtos

Lots of people want to know how to get the DS to work with X,Y,Z.  And
I'd like to get a little howto/cookbook section together so other people
can benifit from that work.  If you can, please post your information to
the list so that it can get put into the wiki.

--Chris