[Fedora-directory-users] FDS Sudo Management

Plummer, Christina E. Christina.Plummer at energyeast.com
Mon Feb 11 14:45:38 UTC 2008

Hello Jared,

I haven't tried this yet, but I'd be interested if you can post back to
the list any more information if you do get sudo working with FDS.  Can
you be more specific on what steps you have taken, and where you are
running into problems?  The instructions on the page you linked look
pretty good to me.  You might want to check on the sudo-users mailing
list archives for any tips.  I would say doublecheck that you added the
schema.iPlanet file to the schema - if it's giving you an objectclass
violation error, then you probably either didn't install the schema
properly, or are trying to add an element from the schema to an object
that doesn't have that objectclass (e.g. you can't add a "sudoCommand"
attribute to an object that doesn't have the "sudoRole" objectclass).

--
Christina Plummer