[Fedora-directory-users] Apple OS X 10.5 question

John Call johnsimcall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:42:12 UTC 2008

Aloha list,

My university has been authenticating Mac OS X 10.4 clients to FDS
1.04 for about a year now.  Things have been working great, as long as
we keep an eye on the external SASL mechanisms.  However, now that our
staff is deploying the new OS X 10.5 things aren't working.  To the
best of our knowledge we have maintained the same client LDAP
configuration from 10.4 to 10.5, but the Apple clients refuse to
authenticate.  Has anybody else experienced this?

Mahalo (thanks),
John Call