[Fedora-directory-users] Setting up 1.0.4-1 x86_64 on RHES5 64-bit

Ken Marsh kmarsh at gdrs.com
Wed Jan 2 22:04:36 UTC 2008

Hello again,

I've made progress- found most of the apache modules in
/usr/lib64/httpd/modules , and linked them in. However, according to
this post:

http://lists.linuxcoding.com/rhl/2006/msg15719.html

the mod_access.so module (and I'm guessing mod_auth.so as well) is no
longer included in Apache 2.2. Commenting them out of httpd.conf, but
allowing the rest of the modules to be loaded with LoadModule, I get the
following error when trying to start the administration server:

# ./start-admin
Syntax error on line 255 of /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Is FDS fundamentally incompatible with Apache 2.2? Should I load an
older Apache?

-Ken.

Message: 3