[Fedora-directory-users] Setting up 1.0.4-1 x86_64 on RHES5 64-bit

Jazcek Braden jazcek at scs.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:23:00 UTC 2008

I am using it with Apache 2.2.9 on CentOS 5 and it works there.  I
looked at the httpd.conf file that FDS installed for me and I don't hve
the mod_access.so or mod_auth.so lines in there.  I believe these are
actually part of the admin server installation.  I again invite you to
try to rerun the setup to get ns-config to rebuild the httpd.conf file
for you and to setup all appropriate links.

-- Jazcek

Jazcek Braden
System Administrator
431 Dirac Science Library