[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Michal Rejda mrejda at kerio.com
Wed Apr 15 07:49:41 UTC 2009

I tried it again and the error message is exactly:

Error fading object 'dn: dc=example, dc=com'.
The error send by the server was:
".

In the Whireshark log was still the search request witch control:
	2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.2

Why is this control needed by the server when I removed it from Database link settings?