[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 16:59:25 UTC 2009

Michal Rejda wrote:

> [...]
I'm not sure - maybe the console is not working correctly. Try this:
1) Shutdown the server
2) cd /etc/dirsrv/slapd-yourinstance
3) edit dse.ldif - look for the entry
dn: cn=config,cn=chaining database,cn=plugins,cn=config
4) edit the nsTransmittedControls attribute - remove 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.2
5) save and restart the server