[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Michal Rejda mrejda at kerio.com
Thu Apr 23 12:07:49 UTC 2009

Perhaps one of last questions on LDAP proxy :-) Is there a way how to setup permissions to list/searching AD using chaining? I'm looking into administration guide and if I see it well, I have to setup ACI on the AD. But AD does not have ACI attributes. I tried to add ACI on the cn=link-ads,cn=chaining database,cn=plugins,cn=config but it didn't help.