[Fedora-directory-users] Update user passwords with "passwd"

Tim Hartmann hartmann at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 24 03:35:43 UTC 2009

Could be, but the test server I'm using has a copy of the pam configs
from a production server, that works fine in our OpenLDAP environment,
I'm in the process of testing our new Directories Server in order to
replace the old servers...  So same OS, and the same config files...
which is part of why I'm stumped!  It's maddening being so close to the
end of this project! :)

Best

Tim