[Fedora-directory-users] Authentication problems

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Wed Jan 28 14:58:33 UTC 2009

Hello again list

I am coming a bit to my wits end on this one, let me rather top post my own
post :)

After having configured the client machine to authenticate and to look for
users on the directory server and then try to login into a user that sits on
the directory server then I get a error message saying that there is no such
user, is there any special configuration that needs to be done to get the
directory server to authenticate on a standard install on both the directory
server and the client?

Regards
Per