[389-users] sshd/pam_ldap not honoring passwordMustChange

David Barr dafydd at dafydd.com
Tue Jun 14 22:03:14 UTC 2011

I know this is outside the scope of the 389 list, but my Google-fu is
failing me on this one.

If I change the password to the account on the LDAP server and verify
"passwordmustchange: on," I can ssh in to the test host with the new
password all day long, and never get asked to change it.

I'm hoping someone has seen a document recently that they could link to.
I've seen the "PAM Configuration for LDAP Client Systems" page on the
wiki. That deals more with setting password expiration, though.

Thanks!
David

--
David - Offbeat                http://dafydd.livejournal.com