[389-users] About Kerberos and dirsrv

Gioachino Bartolotta gioachino.bartolotta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:10:10 UTC 2011

Hi !!

Yes, I want to use 389ds as a backend for kerberos.

So, everything will work just if I import the schemas on 389ds?

Another question. I have actually 2 389ds configured with multimaster
replica, and on each server there is a kdc (1 master and 1 slave).

I have to copy the same keytab on both servers?

Have I also to change the file /etc/sysconfig/saslauthd with these parameters??

MECH_OPTIONS=""
THREADS=5
START=yes
MECHANISMS="ldap"