[389-users] Windows Sync with additional schema

Terry Soucy terry.soucy at unb.ca
Thu May 19 14:12:37 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've successfully created a Windows Sync Agreement between my test ldap
infrastructure and test AD server.  We use the eduPerson schema in 389,
and require it to be on the AD side as well for population of proper
groups of staff/students/faculty.  Is it possible to sync additional
schema attributes as well as the standard ntuser ones?

Terry
--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst             Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus  http://www.unbf.ca/its