[389-users] Question about expired/expiring passwords

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Fri Aug 10 12:24:38 UTC 2012

Yeah, I figured as much, but thought I'd ask.  I have a script that runs
nightly to notify users of impending expirations, and it works well.
Unfortunately, they usually get ignored, which is why I thought if the
"you password is due to expire in X days" hits them whereever and however
they connect, that would help.

No big deal.  Thanks for the help!
Harry