[389-users] Directory Server Error‏

Gokser GUL gokaygokser at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:40:55 UTC 2012

Hello All, I m using Directory server and had a problem while configuring single master replication. I m trying to implement a directory server architecture for a future project and I m trying to implement a single master replication environment. Online resources can not help me enough to solve my issue please forgive me about disturbing you all I follow the steps while configuring the replication.In the read only replica I stop the dirsrv service and add the following lines to the  /etc/dirsrv/slapd-ds2/dse.ldif file dn: cn=replication manager,cn=configobjectClass: inetorgpersonobjectClass: personobjectClass: topcn: replication managersn: RMuserPassword: passwordpasswordExpirationTime: 20380119031407Zafter adding this lines I restart the dirsrv service in the readonly replica I follow the ways in the attached file and system generates the errorCould anyone please help me to solve this issue Kind Regards