[389-users] Question about users and groups in sub suffixes

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 01:48:22 UTC 2012

Noriko
Thanks for the reply as I mentioned in my previous email I assumed that
when I created the sub suffix database for dc=b,dc=example,dc=com it would
automaticly add the dn to the database but it doesn't so I manualy added it
and it works now.

For clarity that step should be added to the documentation.
The way I figured it out is I just tried to add a new subdomain without
adding a sub suffix and I got a warning message saying I may wan to add the
sub suffix first