[389-users] How to change certificate options using 389-console ?

Addison Laurent alaurent at cise.ufl.edu
Mon May 7 18:15:11 UTC 2012

[root at ds4 admin-serv]# rpm -qa |grep 389
389-ds-console-1.2.6-1.el6.noarch
389-adminutil-1.1.15-1.el6.x86_64
389-console-1.1.7-1.el6.noarch
389-dsgw-1.1.9-1.el6.x86_64
389-admin-1.1.29-1.el6.x86_64
389-admin-console-doc-1.1.8-1.el6.noarch
389-ds-base-1.2.10.7-1.el6.x86_64
389-ds-console-doc-1.2.6-1.el6.noarch
389-ds-base-libs-1.2.10.7-1.el6.x86_64
389-ds-1.2.2-1.el6.noarch