[389-users] Account Useability Request Control Usage

Charles Gilbert gilbertc777 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:10:12 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have experience using this new feature in 389 or RHDS?  After
updating my 389-ds-base I know see that the control is active in the
plugins and enabled.  I then tested a Solaris 10 client with server_poliy
enabled in the pam.conf file, ssh in with a ssh key that works on all my
linux boxes, and got the message "Server does not give information without
password".  This control was supposed to have address the issue with
solaris clients and ssh enforcing account policy from the directory
server.  Any help would be great!  Thanks!