[389-users] LdapImport.pl

Doug Tucker tuckerd at lyle.smu.edu
Thu Jan 3 20:19:52 UTC 2013

Trying to use this tool to do an openldap to 389 import.  It seems to go
well importing the schema and users, but does not import any of the
groups and I don't really know why or what to look for.  I looked
through the import log it created but frankly I don't understand what
I'm looking for.  I could just take an ldif of the groups from the
openldap but I can't find a way to import them into 389 using the
console.  Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

--
Sincerely,

Doug Tucker