[389-users] How do I restrict groups

Andy Spooner andy.spooner at sf4u.com
Mon Jul 8 22:43:56 UTC 2013

How do I restrict the number of groups or users that an application/service can see?
I have an application that authenticates against 389. I want to restrict the groups that are available to the application.

Regards
Andy

The contents of this email are strictly confidential to the intended recipient(s).  If received in error you may not copy or distribute this message and should delete and destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender by return email.  Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects.  SHORT FILMS 4 U Limited gives no warranties in relation to these matters.