[389-users] Serious write-performance problems on RHEL6 - CoS cache repeatedly rebuilding?

thierry bordaz tbordaz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 09:01:03 UTC 2014

Hi Steven,

    So far I failed to reproduce but I think it is normal, I would need
    your custom schema file (defining attributes/oc used in
    cosdefinitions) and also your dse.ldif.

    A possibility is that uid=std8 contains a cosspecifier attribute so
    that even if you update 'title' that is not part of cos definition,
    it triggers a cache rebuild.

    regards
    thierry