[389-users] 1.2.11.29 prediction?

Michael Gettes gettes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:35:44 UTC 2014

Yeah, I hear what you’re saying.  47758 is due to running bleeding edge, i get it.  but i had to go there cuz I was having problems with objects getting messed up with .15 in production and even .25 in test and I went to .28 which had the SASL fix on top of .26 which fixed all object problems.  The object problems were the emails I sent to the list indicating objects I couldn’t delete or modify and .28 fixed those problems.  This is where i feel i was a little trapped and had to come forward to the bleeding edge.  there was a method to my madness and didn’t this just willy nilly and hence where i was hoping for .29 to i might have a good mix of things - even if it was on the bleeding edge.  i hope this makes sense.

/mrg