[389-users] [389][Active Directory] Replication issue

Moisés Barba Pérez mbarperoi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:49:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

   Unfortunately in our organization we have a replication agreement
between 389 DS and an Active Directory.

   For some reason, some Active Directory admin has run a script which has
change the "givenname" and "sn" attrs (now they are in base64) and that
change have been replicated to the 389 DS (1).

   The issue is: This changes coming from replication aren't shown in the
server logs with the AD agreement, I saw them in the access file and audit
file but from another 389 DS (2) server with multimaster replication
agreement not in the server with the AD agreement ¿Is this normal? We are
using 1.2.5 version.

 AD <=====> 389 DS (1)  <=====> 389 DS (2)

Regards,
Moses.