[389-users] LDAP import

Michael Gettes gettes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:15:00 UTC 2014

no, you could get rid of 7.1.  if you read the deployment docs, you should look at it from the perspective of running one 389 server as o=Company configured to chain to another 389 server where the real data is in ou=Company,dc=hq,blah,blah

if all this is too much for you, then you may want to stay away from it or hire a consultant to assist.

/mrg