[389-users] Sync from RDBMS to LDAP

Fong, Trevor trevor.fong at ubc.ca
Tue Apr 22 22:32:35 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are in the process of migrating from an old OpenLDAP service to 389-DS.
We currently synchronise users and attributes from an Oracle DB to OpenLDAP service using an aging set of custom scripts and DB triggers.
We would like to do something similar for 389-DS but using a commercial-off-the-shelf solution.
I was wondering what the good people on this list use or would recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Trev

Trevor Fong - Senior Programmer Analyst
Identity and Access Management Group
University of British Columbia - Information Technology
6356 Agricultural Road, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z2, Canada
Ph: (604) 827-5247