[fab] A real communication problem

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 20:30:10 UTC 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Rahul wrote:

>> Otherwise, it's time to take this issue to the next level.  Comments?
>
> Max Spevack and Mathew Szulik are the only people at the higher level
> now. Not good.

Heh, let me devote some time ASAP to sorting this out -- if translation
folks within RH aren't meeting their commitments, then they need to be
called on it.  Karsten, I saw you pinged me on this last week, and I will
work with you and Paul to get to some resolution.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack