LWN headline: Blame Fedora = High Praise

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 30 08:59:35 UTC 2007

Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> Thank you for this.
>
> Too bad Fedora is taking a step away from its goal in release 7,
> introducing non-Free Software (even if only firmware), but it's very
> good to know that the goal is what I'd always thought it to be.

I am having some discussions off list with Brett Smith from FSF on how
we can deal with this which has moved the discussions forward as you can
see from the comments in the LWN article . I am now waiting on further

Like Spot says we need more constructive action and understanding on
solving the problems of usability and getting stuff to work. If you can
help you got to do that. I don't think articles in FSFLA website is the
answer there.

Rahul