Requests to the board

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:49:02 UTC 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 12:22 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> * If the community has to elect specific members, the differing opinions
> between them on various issues being discussed needs to be published.

Everything else, I'm happy to see happen.  This however I don't think
is a good idea.
If you want to publicly ask a particular board member on how they feel
about a particular topic. Then ask, publicly or privately as you see
fit and they will answer accordingly as they see fit.  If board
members feel strongly enough about a need to dissent on a board
decision, they can communicate it through fab. But I'm really not sure
its wise to encourage people to talk about their personal differences
on every board decision. Doing that might blow differences out of
proportion.

-jef"can't wait for the day when Board members can taut their voting
record during re-election campaigns"spaleta