Requests to the board

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 22:33:40 UTC 2008

> On Jan 25, 2008 12:22 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > * If the community has to elect specific members, the differing opinions
> > between them on various issues being discussed needs to be published.
>
> Everything else, I'm happy to see happen.  This however I don't think
> is a good idea.

More transparency! A return to representative government! Re-implement
the gold standard! Destroy the Trilateralists and the North American
Union! Send the reptilians back to Alpha Draconis!

Wow. Who put Ron Paul in my water?

Seriously, though, I don't think that we need a mandatory per vote
breakdown on issues. I'd rather not open the door to lobbying. If
individual board members feel like publishing their voting records, so
be it.

~spot