Fwd: Netrouting Discount information

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 6 21:10:37 UTC 2010

FWIW, Kieran chatted with me about this on IRC.  I'm not sure where
the best place to mention this is.  A "Discounts for Fedora Folks"
wiki page?  Do we need to worry about the implication that we're
somehow endorsing the people making these special offers?

Thoughts?  Concerns?  (I've redacted a couple of the details below,
just so it doesn't seem I'm advertising for them.)

-Jared