fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:26:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> We need someone who can make the care and feeding (including upgrades,
> security fixes, etc) of this solution a long term commitment.
> Otherwise, we're doomed to failure. Especially so since the
> infrastructure team such as it exists right now has almost no
> experience with PHP, let alone Drupal.

I was under the assumption we were already deploying Drupal for
something else, so the additional burden was in the integration
plugin.

If this is not the case, maybe the first step is to find one or more
interested parties to share the load. I am around since some time (and
do not plan to leave soon) but I don't believe I could handle this all
alone in the spare time.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com