Protocol for tomorrow's IRC Board Meeting

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 12 14:39:51 UTC 2010

I was preparing to send out the announcement for tomorrow's IRC Board
Meeting, when I realized we still hadn't come to consensus on
protocol.

Previously discussed ideas include:

 o  Use something like Google Moderator (or some free/open-source variant)
 o  Ask questions in a different channel, and have a human moderator
transfer them one at a time to the meeting
 o  Encourage participants to wait until called upon to answer their
question (type "!" to indicate that you have a question)

Now's your chance to speak up!  If I don't hear some vigorous debate
over the next few hours, I'll decided on my own and send out the
announcement. :-)

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader