Appointment of Board Members.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:31:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 14:24, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> From the meeting, reworded to start discussion.
>
> Currently the Fedora board is made of 9 members with 4 of them being
> appointed. What are the benefits of this arrangement, and is there a
> path where the Board could move to being completely elected?

My personal view noting that I am an appointed member AND an employee
of Red Hat.

I would like to see as many as possible seats elected. I would prefer
7 seats to be up for the Fedora 14/15 voting levels and either the
board reduced to 7 or all 9 board members elected for the 16/17 stint.

EOF

--
Stephen J Smoogen.