FAS usernames now available on planet

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 23 20:26:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

You may remember the planet thread o' doom we had here about a month ago
now.

Well, one of the suggestions from that thread was to make individual
posters' identities and contact information more visible on planet. So
Seth and I (Seth did most of the work :) ) modified the Planet Fedora
template such that FAS account names are now displayed under each
poster's name with a link to their account information
(password-protected) in FAS's web interface.

The changes just went live this afternoon. Let me know what you think.

http://planet.fedoraproject.org/

~m