Candidate Questionnaire

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 15:39:12 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 04:33 PM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Sandro "red" Mathys
> <red at fedoraproject.org>  wrote:

>>> Why was creating a new page actually necessary? Why didn't you simply
>>> add the questions under the title you created on the shared page?
>
> Just to make sure the page is not too long and the questions are not lost.

Right now it looks like FAmSCo candidates are only welcome to answer 3
of the many questions while Marcus and Larry added answers to more than
those 3 questions before you started to separate them. So where exactly
are you making sure questions/answers aren't lost?

Of course, only these 3 questions seem really relevant to FAmSCo
candidates but I also think answering other questions can show how much
you care about other parts of the project.