[Ambassadors] Red Hat's investments (was Re: Going passive)

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Wed Nov 10 19:29:36 UTC 2010

Exactly how many Red Hat employees are going to jump in and tell us that we are all crazy, paranoid, what ever. Everything we say or ask about is untrue, we get it, your job depends on it. Does not make our questions any less valid. I appreciate what Red Hat has done for it's Fedora Project and for letting us be a part of it.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |